About the business and role
We are a family owned farming business that is a paddock to plate beef operation. The Cold Store is where our product is stored, sorted and despatched for domestic and export orders. This is an important role in ensuring we deliver the right product to our customers.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Picking Domestic and Export Meat orders.
- Sorting cartons when stock arrives into the cold store.
- Packing Pallets
- Ensure work performed is in a safe manner in compliance with the company’s quality procedures and processes.
Skills and experience
- Experience in picking and handling perishable products in a cold store environment is preferable but not necessary.
- High attention to detail and numeracy.
- Able to follow instructions and procedures.
- Fit and able to handle cartons of beef.
- Reliable and punctual.
- Care for the product.
- Must be fully Vaccinated for Covid
- Suitable for a student with low contact hours at university
- Suitable for someone caring for school age children – hours are within “school” hours.
- A calendar of workdays mapped out for 6 months , so you know exactly when you are working well in advance and can plan around your work days
- Usually 2-3 days per week.
- No work required on weekends or after hours.
- Working in a small team for a caring family-owned business.
Please forward your Resume including 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org