About the business and the role
Beefcorp Australia is a family owned vertically integrated Wagyu beef company established for over 30 years. We are seeking a farm hand for a new “state of the art” 8,000 head feedlot in the Southern Riverina with exceptional cattle welfare, environmental management and modern feeding equipment.
This is a great opportunity for a competent and reliable person to join our feeding team to deliver quality rations to our cattle.
We are building a versatile team and operating other farm machinery will be required.
We are seeking someone who will embrace our company culture of teamwork, care for our people, cattle and farms in producing our premium branded Wagyu beef .
Job tasks and responsibilities
- Load mixer wagons and deliver feeds accurately to cattle.
- Operating tractors, mixer wagons, telehandlers, front end loaders, on farm trucks, skid steer loaders and other farm machinery.
- Unload deliveries of hay and other commodities.
- Ensure all activities are conducted with a Quality Assurance focus and compliance to OH&S and a Quality Systems.
- Ensure machinery is maintained in excellent working order.
Skills and experience
- Experienced with front end loaders, telehandlers, tractors and mixer wagons.
- Understand the importance of consistent mixing and delivery of rations to cattle.
- A strong work ethic, self-motivation, pride and keenness to get the job done.
- Willingness to learn.
- Team player and able to work with other company staff to ensure the feedlot operates to a high standard.
Job benefits and perks
Finley township is 15 minutes from the property.
Accommodation may be available on the property.
Working 10/4 roster.
How to apply
Please submit your resume and include at least 3 referees.