About the business and the role
Beefcorp Australia is a family owned vertically integrated Wagyu beef company established for 30 years. We are currently developing a “state of the art” 8,000 head feedlot in the Southern Riverina with exceptional cattle welfare, environmental management, and milling infrastructure.
The property also incorporates irrigated cropping, silage production and grazing of backgrounders.
Development of the property requires a competent and reliable farm hand to join a growing team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- The role requires tractor and machinery operation and general farm maintenance.
- This includes feeding cattle using tractors and mixer wagons, operating front end loaders, telehandlers and other farm machinery.
- Use of workshop equipment.
- Working a 10/4 roster or other rosters as determined.
Skills and experience
- Experienced farm work on a livestock property.
- Experience in welding, plumbing & fencing.
- Team player with a flexible attitude and willingness to learn.
- A strong work ethic and keenness to get the job done.
- Attention to detail and a quality focus.
- Neat & tidy and cares for equipment and works in a safe manner.
- Above award pay rates based on experience
- There is accommodation available on the property.
- Finley township is 15 minutes from the property.
Please forward your Resume including 3 referees to email@example.com