About the business and role
Beefcorp Australia is a family owned vertically integrated Wagyu beef company established for 30 years. We are currently developing a “state of the art” 8,000 head feedlot in the Southern Riverina with exceptional cattle welfare, environmental management, and milling infrastructure.
We require a competent and reliable Mixer Wagon & Plant Operator to join a growing team.
Job tasks and responsibilities
- The role requires tractor and machinery operation.
- Jobs includes feeding cattle using tractors and mixer wagons, operating front end loaders, telehandlers and other farm machinery.
- Unloading deliveries of hay and other commodities.
- Use of workshop equipment including welders and basic mechanical work required to keep machinery operational.
- Pen cleaning and other operations as directed.
- Working a 10/4 roster or other rosters as determined.
Skills and experience
- Experience in operating mixer wagons, tractors, telehandlers.
- Experience with workshop tools and equipment.
- Basic mechanical experience.
- Team player with a flexible attitude and willingness to learn.
- A strong work ethic and keenness to get the job done.
- Attention to detail and a quality focus.
- Neat & tidy and cares for equipment
- Work in a safe manner.
- Above award pay rates based on experience
- Finley township is 15 minutes from the property.
Please forward your Resume including 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org